The Murad Law Firm provides quality legal services for employment immigration matters. From our location in Little Rock, we assist employers and employees nationwide and strive to meet thier goals as effectively and efficiently as possible, while treating each client with respect, courtesy and care.
Assistance With Obtaining A Range Of Visas
Our firm is prepared to handle a wide range of legal matters related to employment-based immigration, including:
- EB-1 visas (extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, multinational managers or executives)
- EB-2 visas (professionals with advanced degrees or exceptional abilities)
- EB-3 visas for skilled or professional workers
- Labor certification (PERM)
- Employment verification (I-9)
- H-1B visas for specialty occupations
- H-2A visas for agricultural labor
- H-2B visas for temporary nonagricultural workers
- B1/B2 visitor/tourist visa extensions
- F1 student visas
- E1 trader and E2 investor visas
- L1 visa (intracompany transferee)
- O visas for individuals with extraordinary ability or achievement
- R-1 visas for religious workers (imams, priests, rabbis, etc.)
- TN visas for trade NAFTA professionals
Ready To Handle All Aspects Of Your Immigration Matter
Murad Elsaidi is a dedicated immigration attorney who is ready to assist with any legal matter. He is deeply involved with every case, working to fulfill the goals and objectives of each client.
To discuss your case with a knowledgeable immigration lawyer, contact us at 501-508-6788. Or, if you prefer, you may send an online message using the form on this website and we will respond promptly.
English, Arabic and Spanish are spoken at our firm.