At Murad Law Firm PLLC, we are dedicated to reuniting families and keeping them together through our practice of family-based immigration law. Our firm is based in Little Rock and serves clients throughout the United States. We pledge to treat clients with respect, courtesy and care — advocating for the best possible outcome to their immigration issues.
Comprehensive Immigration Services For Families
Our immigration law services include representation for the following:
- Marriage and fiancé(e) visas (K1, CR1, IR1, etc.)
- Permanent residence (green card) for relatives of U.S. citizens and permanent residents
- Adjustment of status (green card) for those currently in the United States
- Consular processing (green card) for those residing outside the United States
- Removal of conditions on permanent residency (I-751)
- I-601A waivers (for those who entered the U.S. illegally/without inspection)
- United States citizenship (naturalization, citizenship certificates, consular report of birth abroad for children of U.S. citizens born outside the United States)
We Can Guide You Through The Legal Process
Attorney Murad Elsaidi is deeply invested in every case, working directly with clients at every step of the process. He makes himself accessible to clients and returns messages within 24 hours.
To discuss your case with Attorney Murad, contact our firm at 501-508-6788. Or send us a message online and we will respond promptly. Flexible appointment times are available upon request.
We speak English, Arabic and Spanish at our firm.